sustantivo[mass noun] North American
- A ball game resembling baseball in which the ball is thrown against a building rather than to a batter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At last, he stopped running and played a weird game of stoop ball off the cinderblock wall next to our driveway.
- Greene recalls playing stickball and stoop ball with his friends growing up, and he believes that such games still offer important lessons to today's kids.
- All the kids on my block played stoop ball at my house because we had smooth rounded edges on our stairs.
Más definiciones de stoop ballDefinición de stoop ball en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.