- An Italian soup containing eggs and cheese.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Anchovies in garlic and vinegar gleam, his signature artichoke leaves crackle, and you almost giggle hearing the sighs of satisfaction each time someone takes a spoonful of his dense egg-and-spinach-laden stracciatella.
- This light, satisfying, broth-based soup, known in Italy as stracciatella, pairs eggs with another springtime favorite, fresh shelled peas.
- The stracciatella Romana, a chicken broth with eggs, spinach and cheese, was less pleasing.
Más definiciones de stracciatellaDefinición de stracciatella en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.