- The brown hyena, which often frequents the shore, where it scavenges dead fish and birds.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hyaena brunnea, family Hyaenidae
- A loner with few friends, he works as a diamond diver during the summer months and follows a family of strandwolves during the winter months.
- He spends most of his time scuba diving or observing a family of strandwolves (brown hyenas).
- The rough coastline is the graveyard to numerous ships but also home to massive seal colonies and the awkwardly lovely Strandwolf
late 18th century: from South African Dutch, from strand 'seashore' + wolf 'wolf'.
Más definiciones de strandwolfDefinición de strandwolf en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.