Definición de strangulation en inglés:
1The action or state of strangling or being strangled: death due to strangulation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A police spokesman said: ‘The death was due to strangulation.’
- She also had asphyxia due to strangulation; the hyoid bone directly under the bruising was fractured.
- If the cause of death had been strangulation or a blow to the head, would you necessarily expect to find DNA evidence in the home?
2 Medicine The condition in which circulation of blood to a part of the body (especially a hernia) is cut off by constriction.
- A second risk is strangulation of the hernia, which occurs when the protruding tissue swells and cuts off the blood supply to the loop of intestine within it.
- Operations for complications such as strangulation or perforation, should they occur, are relatively straightforward and have a high success rate.
- Inguinal hernias in babies and children however do need surgery to prevent strangulation.
Definición de strangulation en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia