- A broad mountain valley: [in combination:, in place names]: StrathclydeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A limp haze hung over the broad strath and the river, hugging the edge of the valley, was unusually pensive.
- There are at least 12 million Americans, she says, who claim to be descended from the former inhabitants of our straths and glens and slums.
- The oldest Highland regiment was raised in neighbouring Perthshire and recruits, still, in the cities, towns, villages and straths of that part of Scotland.
mid 16th century: from Scottish Gaelic srath.
Más definiciones de strathDefinición de strath en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.