- A sample that is drawn from a number of separate strata of the population, rather than at random from the whole population, in order that it should be representative.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The researchers limited their review to a random stratified sample of articles published during 1997-1998.
- This project involves approximately 250 camps selected from a representative stratified sample, data analysis, and the development for distribution of training materials and research monographs.
- To that end, the survey relies upon a stratified sample of the undergraduate population in the United States, controlling for factors such as gender, race/ethnicity, and class standing.
Más definiciones de stratified sampleDefinición de stratified sample en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.