Definición de stratocracy en inglés:
sustantivo (plural stratocracies)[mass noun] rare
1Government by military forces.
- The important stratocracy persons in the Republic of China visited here respectively, including the chairman Linsen.
- The obvious problem for a Western audience is that the none-too-subtle political message of ‘Hero’ is that stratocracy is good for you.
- Neofascism and stratocracy are rife.
1.1 [count noun] A military government.
- Rather stratocracies are found only among countries that support immobile light and medium forces.
- The vetting out of ‘outsiders’ was not the only kind gesture of these commanders of the Iranian stratocracy.
- We live in a nascent stratocracy - a government ruled by military.
Definición de stratocracy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan