- The interface between the stratosphere and the ionosphere.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In answer to your question about how the water vapour gets that high, water vapour is thrown into the stratopause by volcanic eruptions and remains trapped.
- Also he mentioned that the altitude to the stratopause decreases from the north pole to the equator, then increases again slightly to the south pole, something which he found very interesting but didn't have an explanation for.
- After the peak, the stratopause descended further, the upper stratosphere warmed, and the lower mesosphere cooled.
Más definiciones de stratopauseDefinición de stratopause en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.