- 1British (Of a cold) accompanied by copious running of the nose and eyes: she’s got a streaming coldMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The disease was described as like flu with blisters, on feet and mouth - which is close to what it's like for animals, a self-limiting disease like a streaming cold with sore feet.
- People don't like ill people; walk into a pub with a streaming cold and people quite rightly discriminate against you.
- In a sandwich bar at lunchtime, a male member of staff with a streaming cold made sandwiches for customers.
- 2 Computing Relating to or making use of a form of tape transport in which data may be transferred in bulk while the tape is in motion: a streaming tape driveMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Snapshots are stored on disk, which provides fast, direct access rather than the slower mechanical streaming access provided by tape.
- As a streaming technology, tape drives work best when data is coming to them at their rated speed.
- The current technology for such machines is the streaming tape drive.
- 2.1(Of data) transmitted in a continuous stream while earlier parts are being used.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One blogger wrote how mad he was over the fact that the streaming video wasn't live, saying the clips were stale the moment they were up.
- For the first time in history, international streaming channels now outnumber channels from the US.
- Many radio stations use the streaming capabilities of this format to transmit their programmes over the net.
Más definiciones de streamingDefinición de streaming en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.