- Objects placed or fixed in the street for public use, such as postboxes, road signs, and benches.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the meeting, councillors agreed they would recommend a voluntary code of conduct to encourage the appropriate siting of A-boards, street furniture, tables and chairs.
- It will involve the upgrading of current street furniture, primarily benches, to a more modern standard.
- In addition, several roads will be extended to Carr Street, pedestrian connections will be developed and street furniture like shelters and benches will be installed.
Más definiciones de street furnitureDefinición de street furniture en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.