(also street lamp)
Definición de street light en inglés:
A light illuminating a road, typically mounted on a tall post.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- His wallet's in the front, and she takes it over to the kitchen window, so that she can leaf through it by the light from the street lamp across the road.
- I must have looked odd, sitting there, the light from a street lamp illuminating my pale complexion, my black hair clashing meanly with my skin.
- The combination of the clear shade of rain drops along with the bright white light from the street light in the parking lot beam into my eyes as I sit in the darkness of the car.
street lighting sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Wigan council is backing the project, which will also see new street lighting and CCTV cameras installed along the canal towpath through the pier site.
- It was said the Council charges firms £13,000 a week in rates and they don't get any security or better street lighting or cleaner streets.
- Crime-fearing residents in Shipley are calling for street lighting to be introduced on a shadowy footpath to stop it being used as a drug drop-off point.
Palabras que riman con street lightphyllite • analyte • rubellite
Definición de street light en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda