1An informal term for something, typically an illegal drug: Special K is the street name for ketamine
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a street name for sexual immorality.
- Marijuana has a variety of street names.
- It is also known as methamphetamine and by the street names "ice" and " Nazi crank ".
2North American The name of a stockbroking firm, bank, or dealer in which stock is held on behalf of a purchaser.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Shares held in a brokerage account are very rarely registered in the shareholder's name and are instead registered in street name.
- To change the registration of a security that is not held in street name, you can transfer the title through our brokerage service or the transfer agent.
- You may have your security registered in street name and held in your account at your broker-dealer.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: street name
Definición de street name en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda