- 1An informal term for something, typically an illegal drug: Special K is the street name for ketamineMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a street name for sexual immorality.
- Marijuana has a variety of street names.
- It is also known as methamphetamine and by the street names "ice" and " Nazi crank ".
- 2North American The name of a stockbroking firm, bank, or dealer in which stock is held on behalf of a purchaser.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Shares held in a brokerage account are very rarely registered in the shareholder's name and are instead registered in street name.
- To change the registration of a security that is not held in street name, you can transfer the title through our brokerage service or the transfer agent.
- You may have your security registered in street name and held in your account at your broker-dealer.
Más definiciones de street nameDefinición de street name en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.