sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- An enzyme produced by some streptococci which is involved in breaking down red blood cells. It is used to treat blood clots and inflammation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is therefore unsurprising that patients with pulmonary embolism treated with streptokinase and urokinase are three times more likely to show clot resolution than patients taking heparin alone.
- And then the astounding discovery was made that a bacterial enzyme, streptokinase, could dissolve human clots.
- Five studies used streptokinase, two used urokinase, and four used tissue plasminogen activator.
Más definiciones de streptokinaseDefinición de streptokinase en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.