sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- An antibiotic that was the first drug to be successful against tuberculosis but is now chiefly used with other drugs because of its toxic side effects.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This antibiotic is produced by the bacterium Streptomyces griseus
- In its early stages, leptospirosis can be treated with antibiotics such as penicillin, streptomycin, tetracycline and erythromycin.
- These include the antibiotics polymyxin B sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride and neomycin sulfate.
- Treatment is with tetracycline (as doxycycline) and streptomycin for 6 weeks.
Más definiciones de streptomycinDefinición de streptomycin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.