- A person who helps to carry the sick or injured on stretchers, especially in time of war or at the scene of an accident.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was left for dead at a hospital clearing post but fortunately was heard to make a sound by one of the stretcher-bearers carrying out a body from the medical aid post tent.
- Bandsmen are professional musicians who act as stretcher-bearers in the event of war.
- The ship's crew became volunteer stretcher-bearers instantly.
Más definiciones de stretcher-bearerDefinición de stretcher-bearer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.