adjetivo (stretchier, stretchiest)
(Especially of material or a garment) able to stretch or be stretched easily: stretchy miniskirts
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was made of some stretchy material so I was able to walk and it was a little short, but I didn't mind.
- I got some black stretchy material that i can use to make a belt out of and Karina got some tan corduroy to make a skirt.
- It is made out of a stretchy material, so it will be comfortable enough to wear all day in school.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The resulting material has six times the strength of unprocessed copper yet retains most of the metal's characteristic ductility, or stretchiness.
- If the stretchiness is altered slightly, the note is no longer exactly what it's supposed to be, but it's still recognisably musical.
- The elastic collagen fibres in the skin lose their elasticity, resulting in permanent loss of stretchiness and permanent wrinkling.
Palabras que riman con stretchysketchy, tetchy
Definición de stretchy en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda