adjetivo (stretchier, stretchiest)
(Especially of material or a garment) able to stretch or be stretched easily: stretchy miniskirts
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was made of some stretchy material so I was able to walk and it was a little short, but I didn't mind.
- I got some black stretchy material that i can use to make a belt out of and Karina got some tan corduroy to make a skirt.
- It is made out of a stretchy material, so it will be comfortable enough to wear all day in school.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The resulting material has six times the strength of unprocessed copper yet retains most of the metal's characteristic ductility, or stretchiness.
- If the stretchiness is altered slightly, the note is no longer exactly what it's supposed to be, but it's still recognisably musical.
- The elastic collagen fibres in the skin lose their elasticity, resulting in permanent loss of stretchiness and permanent wrinkling.
Palabras que riman con stretchysketchy, tetchy
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: stretchy
Definición de stretchy en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda