- 1A chamber music ensemble consisting of first and second violins, viola, and cello.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Arriaga was second fiddle in a string quartet at nine years of age, and two years later wrote an octet.
- Even with Adriano's increase of strings over the original string quartet, this performance keeps much of that flavor.
- The Quartet is the graduate string quartet in residence at the Hartt School with the Miami String Quartet.
- 1.1A piece of music for a string quartet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Finally, the Third Symphony contains music derived from a string quartet by way of an opera, so it really is not a late work at all.
- His own compositions number over 60 and include a symphony, string quartet, thirty-four songs, and numerous solo piano pieces.
- The CD contains a short string quartet movement, a suite of four pieces for brass quintet, and solo pieces for piano, trombone, and cello.
Más definiciones de string quartetDefinición de string quartet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.