- Search (someone) for concealed items, typically drugs or weapons, in a way that involves the removal of all their clothes: he was photographed, fingerprinted, and strip-searchedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Six members of the protest were taken to Fitzgibbon Street Garda station, where the two women were strip-searched.
- There, they strip-searched me, made me put on an orange jump suit and cut off all my hair, just like a criminal.
- ‘I was strip-searched three times during intake and given only a long T-shirt to wear,’ he said.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An act of strip-searching someone: she felt dirty and humiliated after the strip-searchMás ejemplos en oraciones
- TMQ certainly will not stoop to the obvious strip-search and handcuff jokes.
- We must all question the practices of roadblocks, strip-searches, urine tests, locker searches, and money laundering laws.
- A prison inspectors' report in April 2003 revealed that staff routinely imposed random strip-searches after visits.
Más definiciones de strip-searchDefinición de strip-search en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.