- A specially fortified defensive position: his men wiped out a German strongpointMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Defense requires the control of dominating heights, passes, and lines of communication by strongpoints.
- Vang Pao again captured the PDJ in July and established a network of artillery strongpoints, manned by Thai gunners.
- The push inland was also aided by a renewed short-range bombardment by Allied destroyers against enemy strongpoints.
Más definiciones de strongpointDefinición de strongpoint en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.