Definición de strongyle en inglés:
A nematode worm of a group that includes several common disease-causing parasites of mammals and birds.
- Genus Strongylus or family Strongylidae, class Phasmida. See also redworm (sense 2)
- Prevalence and intensity analyses included only strongyle and coccidian parasites.
- Fortunately, large strongyles can be effectively controlled with ivermectin and related dewormers.
- The results were remarkably similar to the equine findings, vascular strongyle type parasitic infection.
Definición de strongyle en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia