sustantivo[treated as singular]
- The branch of linguistics that deals with language as a system of interrelated structures, in particular the theories and methods of Leonard Bloomfield, emphasizing the accurate identification of syntactic and lexical form as opposed to meaning and historical development.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ricoeur relies frankly on Kant in this discussion, which brings together Freud, structural linguistics and semantic theory.
- N. Troubetzkoy, the illustrious founder of structural linguistics, himself furnished the answer to this question.
- Dubnick stresses Stein's anticipations of the structural linguistics of Roland Barthes and Roman Jakobson.
Más definiciones de structural linguisticsDefinición de structural linguistics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.