- A group of people who meet to study a particular subject and then report their findings or recommendations: study groups have been set up to examine the database available for decision-makingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There are few side effects reported in a large study group.
- On their own initiative, the students established a study group that met regularly several times a week.
- By the time I'm supposed to meet my study group, I've only solved half of the problems.
Más definiciones de study groupDefinición de study group en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.