- A dome-shaped building erected as a Buddhist shrine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Drawing closer, you could see the clutter of centuries of Buddhist veneration: stupas, Buddha images and incense-blackened shrines.
- At first, the Kushans attacked Buddhism but eventually they became great patrons, building many monasteries and stupas.
- Aihole is one of those remarkable sites that span time and has evidence of dolmens, Buddhist chaityas and stupas, Jain and Hindu temples.
from Sanskrit stūpa.
Más definiciones de stupaDefinición de stupa en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.