verbo[with object] (usually as adjective stylized)
Depict or treat in a mannered and non-realistic style: gracefully shaped vases decorated with stylized but recognizable white lilies
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a highly codified and stylized art form with a rich literature of analysis.
- From a distance Hughes Henge appears to be a simple, stylized image of Stonehenge.
- It has an octagonal medallion within which a highly stylized woman drives a chariot in the clouds.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Moderate stylization and antirealism that falls short of true expressionism is sometimes enough to soothe congruous crudity into an effectively intensified sensibility, if the idiom is correct.
- Wilson tends to over-employ directing and storytelling tricks, any one of which would normally overpower this low budget movie with their noticeable artistic stylization.
- Substance has been replaced by ego, appropriation, parody and clichéd stylization.
Late 19th century: from style, suggested by German stilisiren.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: styl|ize
Definición de stylize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda