Definición de stylize en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective stylized)
Depict or treat in a mannered and non-realistic style: gracefully shaped vases decorated with stylized but recognizable white lilies
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a highly codified and stylized art form with a rich literature of analysis.
- From a distance Hughes Henge appears to be a simple, stylized image of Stonehenge.
- It has an octagonal medallion within which a highly stylized woman drives a chariot in the clouds.
- Example sentences
- Moderate stylization and antirealism that falls short of true expressionism is sometimes enough to soothe congruous crudity into an effectively intensified sensibility, if the idiom is correct.
- Wilson tends to over-employ directing and storytelling tricks, any one of which would normally overpower this low budget movie with their noticeable artistic stylization.
- Substance has been replaced by ego, appropriation, parody and clichéd stylization.
Definición de stylize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan