- An animal that is not fully adult: subadults were distinguished by their pelage [as modifier]: subadult polar bearsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Resident associates or betas were adults / subadults with home ranges that overlapped extensively with those of resident breeders and were directly observed interacting with breeding residents.
- Adults and subadults also fed pups a higher proportion of prey biomass than juveniles of the same sex.
- Last year, fires devastated the forests of Far Eastern Russia, where conservation efforts had apparently stabilised numbers of the Amur tiger at 300-400 adults and subadults.
Más definiciones de subadultDefinición de subadult en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.