- Existing, formed, or taking place under water: their larvae have to pass through a wholly subaqueous phaseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Smaller fluvial or subaqueous overprints of former submarine channel morphologies and even desiccation or fracturing may be sought to test our model.
- Turbid, cold waters are often sufficiently dense to plunge beneath the surface waters and flow down the slope to form subaqueous fans with channels and levées as seen in fluviomarine deltas.
- With equal imperception it bent down and down, closer and closer to the lake waters, murky with the samba of subaqueous weeds and the abyss.
Más definiciones de subaqueousDefinición de subaqueous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.