- Relating to the region immediately south of the Arctic Circle: shearwaters visit subarctic feeding grounds in summer northern Hokkaido is subarcticMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Biomass was twofold to fourfold and the production was threefold to sevenfold greater in subarctic than in subtropical regions.
- American Golden-Plovers nest primarily on arctic and subarctic tundra of North America, and winter on South American grasslands.
- By the Late Cretaceous, species of Hoploparia were distributed throughout temperate and subarctic regions of both hemispheres.
Más definiciones de subarcticDefinición de subarctic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.