Definición de subclass en inglés:
1A secondary or subordinate class.
- This percentage was rather variable in proteins that belonged to different secondary structure subclasses.
- The class includes a subclass whose members have claims or defences that raise common issues not shared by all class members.
- You might define a more-general class polygon, which would have triangle as a subclass, along with other subclasses such as quadrilateral, pentagon and hexagon.
1.1 Biology A taxonomic category that ranks below class and above order.
- Going on down the hierarchy are phylum, subphylum, class, subclass, order, family, genus, species.
- The Russian author of the article in question used it to establish a new subclass, order, family, genus and species.
- There are more than 700 extant species of cephalopods, divided into 2 subclasses, 5 orders, 47 families, and 139 genera.
Definición de subclass en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan