- A committee composed of some members of a larger committee, board, or other body and reporting to it: the Senate’s international trade subcommitteeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She served on board subcommittees for finance and public policy and chaired the Ethics Subcommittee.
- However I'm sure that there have been many people involved - various committees and subcommittees as well as staff who have all played a part in getting the club to the position it enjoys today!
- Eighty-eight Congressional committees and subcommittees oversee the components of the new department, and the turf wars will be fierce.
Más definiciones de subcommitteeDefinición de subcommittee en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.