- A motor vehicle which is smaller than a compact.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nissan will launch the all-new March and Cube subcompacts, derived from the B-platform shared with Renault.
- The first is a steering ratio approximately 30-percent quicker than normal at low to medium road speeds, Suddenly a large, long-wheelbase sedan is able to mimic a subcompact's agile moves.
- But Scion, which launches in California in June with two new subcompacts directed at the sizable Generation Y, is a long-term investment that Farley is sure will pay off handsomely.
Más definiciones de subcompactDefinición de subcompact en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.