1Based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions: his views are highly subjective there is always the danger of making a subjective judgement Contrasted with objective.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even the Cabinet Office's own research shows that this is discriminatory, because it is based on subjective judgements carried out by managers.
- Best is a subjective judgement, my taste against yours.
- Where this minimum lies, however, is based on management's subjective judgment.
1.1Dependent on the mind or on an individual’s perception for its existence.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Things are even more difficult when probabilities are subjective and individual beliefs may differ.
- Consciousness is commensurate with being; all existence has a subjective aspect.
- How do physical processes in the brain give rise to the subjective life the conscious mind?
sustantivo(the subjective) Grammar
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The subjectiveness of the thinking, as of the satisfaction, is obviously deliberate.
- They spend a lot of time trying to correlate it to real-world safety; but we are a little concerned with the subjectiveness of that evaluation procedure.
- Hamsun has often been described as the father of the modern school of literature in every respect - ‘his subjectiveness, his fragmentariness, his use of flashback, his lyricism.’
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda