sustantivo[mass noun] Philosophy
The doctrine that knowledge is merely subjective and that there is no external or objective truth.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This New Age subjectivism and relativism encourage people to believe that reality is whatever you want it to be.
- For example, moral subjectivism is that species of moral relativism that relativizes moral value to the individual subject.
- It seems that this absolutization leads to subjectivism.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nietzsche made a virtue out of the subjectivist isolation in which he found himself.
- Suprisingly, Heidegger argues that there is little trace here of a subjectivist metaphysics in which being as such has to be orientated by the self-posited ego as subject.
- By contrast, post-Cartesian epistemology is individualist because it is subjectivist.
Definición de subjectivism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda