Definición de subluxation en inglés:
1A partial dislocation: a subluxation associated with a fracture [mass noun]: anterior subluxation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pain or apprehension about the feeling of impending subluxation or dislocation indicates anterior glenohumeral instability.
- Sometimes the fracture occurs at the base and the carpometacarpal joint, and there is the possibility of an associated dislocation or subluxation of the joint.
- Recurrent anterior subluxations can also follow an acute dislocation.
1.1A slight misalignment of the vertebrae, regarded in chiropractic theory as the cause of many health problems.
- Four out of five chiropractors in the Toronto area had found serious problems with Judy's spine - specifically subluxations that needed chiropractic treatment.
- Vertebrae or facet joints can present subluxation or dislocate.
- For example, when a bony joint in the spine, called a vertebra, is out of place, it is called a vertebral subluxation.
Definición de subluxation en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan