Definición de submultiple en inglés:
A number that can be divided exactly into a specified number.
- Subclock and overclock synchronization are supported for converting at submultiples and multiples of the sample rate.
- The findings of the Heraion prove that this sexagesimal submultiple was once used also in Greece proper.
- Each pulse shock excited the secondary circuit at a submultiple of its resonant frequency.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Denoting a number that can be divided exactly into a specified number.
- Clock delay from input to output is 50 nanoseconds maximum and is negative-edge-aligned when synchronized at a multiple or submultiple rate.
- Two independent synthesizers are provided which are phase locked when programmed for submultiple rates.
- First and second clock signals are derived at the two submultiple frequencies and phase coincidence between the two clock signals is detected.
Definición de submultiple en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan