Of less than the highest standard or quality: suboptimal working conditions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Their disappointing results were largely due to suboptimal screening methods.
- The increasing scarcity of more desirable hardwoods led people to make use of structurally suboptimal building materials.
- Restrictions on trade provide, at best, a suboptimal approach to wildlife conservation.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That study included 284 patients, of whom 175 had controlled blood pressure and 109 had suboptimally controlled blood pressure.
- There were many incidents of near-miss obstetric complications or suboptimally managed obstetric conditions due to lack of well-structured and continuous antenatal care.
- Although it will require major revisions, it is an important step toward reforming a medical care system that is in disarray and serving our citizens suboptimally.
Definición de suboptimal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.