- 1Situated below or behind the orbit of the eye.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Peripheral blood was collected using a capillary tube from suborbital veins of 5-to 6-week-old mice.
- The most striking features described by this component are a relative deepening of the suborbital head region, shortening of the caudal peduncle, and a dorsad displacement of the pectoral fin.
- The palatines lie between the suborbital fenestrae, with the anterior palatine processes forming a short V-shaped wedge.
- 2Relating to or denoting a trajectory that does not complete a full orbit of the earth or other celestial body: near the peak of the sub-orbital trajectory the booster fell awayMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Less than 10 minutes after lift-off the payload parachuted safely back to Earth, and the suborbital flight was over.
- Through this program, student experiments were selected in January 2002 to fly on either a NASA suborbital sounding rocket in June or a future Space Shuttle mission.
- What kinds of unusual economic trade-offs will future suborbital and orbital spacecraft create?
Más definiciones de suborbitalDefinición de suborbital en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.