- A debt owed to an unsecured creditor that in the event of a liquidation can only be paid after the claims of secured creditors have been met.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company also won a 30 million euro waiver on some of its subordinated debt.
- Certain transaction types are also a good fit for subordinated debt, including management buy-outs and acquisitions.
- There could be a couple of different debt tiers, maybe using some kind of subordinated debt.
Más definiciones de subordinated debtDefinición de subordinated debt en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.