Definición de substitution en inglés:
The action of replacing someone or something with another person or thing: the substitution of rail services with buses [count noun]: a tactical substitution
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In an act of substitution he replaces barren dryness with his fertile fluidity.
- There is no other member of the club who can currently replace him, and that showed after his substitution.
- At the same time, he raises the issue of substitution and exchange in a social and economic sphere.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For simplicity the interstitial elements carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, boron, and hydrogen will be referred to as contaminants, and the substitutional elements, intentionally added, will be referred to as alloying elements.
- This is in contrast to recently published reports in which good performance of reconstruction methods was recorded despite extensive substitutional saturation.
- Under the substitutional theory of artifact production, the forgeries of documents so common in the Middle Ages can be understood as the legitimate reproduction of accidentally misplaced facts.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is not a point that popular evangelical preaching makes well, which tends all too often to see a merely human Jesus being afflicted (in a substitutionary, transactional kind of way) with the total anger of God above.
- If He was there in my stead, as my representative, doing business for me, then, the agony that He endured in the substitutionary process is the agony that I must endure in hell, if I refuse to allow Him to substitute for me.
- It affirms the plenary inspiration and inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures, original sin, substitutionary atonement and justification by faith.
Palabras que riman con substitutionablution, absolution, allocution, attribution, circumlocution, circumvolution, Confucian, constitution, contribution, convolution, counter-revolution, destitution, dilution, diminution, distribution, electrocution, elocution, evolution, execution, institution, interlocution, irresolution, Lilliputian, locution, perlocution, persecution, pollution, prosecution, prostitution, restitution, retribution, Rosicrucian, solution, volution
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán