Definición de subtraction en inglés:
1The process or skill of taking one number or amount away from another: subtraction of this figure from the total
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Roman numerals are fine for recording numbers, and for doing simple additions and subtractions, which meant they were adequate, if somewhat cumbersome, for commerce and trade.
- They were all excited doing their addition, subtractions, multiplications and divisions, mentally and with abacus.
- Apart from additions and subtractions, they also multiply, divide, calculate square roots, etc, all in a matter of seconds.
1.1 Mathematics The process of taking a matrix, vector, or other quantity away from another under specific rules to obtain the difference.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If the spectra are dominated by fluctuation of the motor charges, subtraction of two spectra obtained at different pipette potentials should have a similar relaxation time.
- ‘The Analytical Method of vector addition and subtraction uses vector components,’ I reminded Mr. Shah.
- The processing can be extremely fast, requiring only the time to record a patch from a camera and then carry out the subtraction and a single matrix multiplication.
Palabras que riman con subtractionabstraction, action, attraction, benefaction, compaction, contraction, counteraction, diffraction, enaction, exaction, extraction, faction, fraction, interaction, liquefaction, malefaction, petrifaction, proaction, protraction, putrefaction, redaction, retroaction, satisfaction, stupefaction, traction, transaction, tumefaction, vitrifaction
Definición de subtraction en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda