Definición de subway en inglés:
1British A tunnel under a road for use by pedestrians.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- According to the 1996 Highway Road Humps Regulations they must not be built on or within 25 metres of bridges, subways, culverts or tunnels.
- The BMTC terminus with a pedestrian subway for safety will also have shops and toilets.
- Alternatively, never walk on street level - always in subways or on pedestrian bridges.
2North American An underground railway: [as modifier]: a subway station
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The subway and light railway can transport people to every corner of the city quickly.
- In 10 years time, the system will comprise 16 subways and six light railways.
- All ten of us were present and accounted for as we went down into the subway station for our next ride.
Palabras que riman con subwaysluiceway • footway
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda