- Further, the dietetic text provided the model for the early written recipes, typically succinct and summary.
- The text fields are clearly separated and succinct, and keep the reader interested.
- There aren't many movie directors prepared to offer succinct class-war summaries in an interview.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It presents the theory of dimension for separable metric spaces with what seems to be an impossible mixture of depth, clarity, precision, succinctness, and comprehensiveness.
- Outstanding for her succinctness and profundity, she reminded one of her editors of Beethoven in his late period: ‘Where everything is getting pared down but the content is more concentrated’.
- In his collection, poetic romance and realism, luxury and succinctness, conservatism and novelty are combined in a perfect way.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'encircled'): from Latin succinctus 'tucked up', past participle of succingere, from sub- 'from below' + cingere 'gird'.
Palabras que riman con succinctdistinct, extinct
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: suc|cinct
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.