- (Of a religious establishment such as a monastery) subsidiary to a principal establishment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Monks were brought to the abbey from Saint Giles, thus it operated as a succursal church of the French monastery.
- It was first considered as a mere succursal chapel of Notre Dame parish.
- The Parish Church of St Jacob, like many succursal churches in the surrounding area, is a superb monument to 15th century Gothic architecture.
mid 19th century: from French succursale, from medieval Latin succursus, from the verb succurrere (see succour).
Más definiciones de succursalDefinición de succursal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.