Definición de sudden en inglés:
Occurring or done quickly and unexpectedly or without warning: a sudden bright flash
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To a schoolboy like myself at the time, they were a sudden flash of lightning that lit a dark landscape.
- Antipsychotic drugs should also be considered in unexplained sudden deaths in psychotic patients.
- However, it was a sudden dip in the dollar's value that spurred speculative activity.
adverbioliterary or informal Volver al principio
(all) of a sudden
- Suddenly: I feel really tired all of a suddenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- All of a sudden, he's being asked to dinner by leading writers and noblemen.
- All of a sudden, the normal drone of the training room was shattered by peals of laughter!
- All of a sudden, you're face to face with a black, hairy spider the size of a beach ball.
on a sudden
- archaic way of saying all of a sudden.
- Example sentences
- With his separation ability, suddenness and speed, Winslow consistently gets open.
- We moved briskly along at the edge of Sloan's Lake, when Fred stopped short with such suddenness that he fairly yanked my arm out of the socket.
- After a few years, when all the richest mining claims had been staked, this small city imploded with equal suddenness, turning almost into a ghost town.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan