Definición de sudden en inglés:
Occurring or done quickly and unexpectedly or without warning: a sudden bright flash
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To a schoolboy like myself at the time, they were a sudden flash of lightning that lit a dark landscape.
- Antipsychotic drugs should also be considered in unexplained sudden deaths in psychotic patients.
- However, it was a sudden dip in the dollar's value that spurred speculative activity.
adverbioliterary or informal Volver al principio
(all) of a sudden
- Suddenly: I feel really tired all of a suddenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- All of a sudden, he's being asked to dinner by leading writers and noblemen.
- All of a sudden, the normal drone of the training room was shattered by peals of laughter!
- All of a sudden, you're face to face with a black, hairy spider the size of a beach ball.
on a sudden
- archaic way of saying all of a sudden.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- With his separation ability, suddenness and speed, Winslow consistently gets open.
- We moved briskly along at the edge of Sloan's Lake, when Fred stopped short with such suddenness that he fairly yanked my arm out of the socket.
- After a few years, when all the richest mining claims had been staked, this small city imploded with equal suddenness, turning almost into a ghost town.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán