- 1A plantation of sugar maples.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pull out the images that they know: street-corner hockey rinks; sap flowing in the sugar bush; the hard, clear line of the Laurentians; men and clattery combines on the Prairies.
- Because of its tolerance to shade, sugar maples are among the few seedlings that grow well in the dense shade of a maple forest - also called a ‘sugar bush’ - contributing to its dominance in many areas.
- You don't need a 40-acre sugar bush to enjoy this ritual.
Más definiciones de sugar bushDefinición de sugar bush en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.