- Of age; independent: the beneficiaries are all sui jurisMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If the plaintiff is sui juris, there appears to be no reason for a prepartition severance proceeding.
- Taxpayer is and at all times was a natural person, sui juris, and a citizen and a resident of North Carolina.
- Should the applicant for naturalisation as a Thai, under paragraph one, have children who are not sui juris in accordance with Thai law, and who have a domicile in Thailand, he may concurrently apply for such naturalisation for his children.
Latin, literally 'of one's own right'.
Más definiciones de sui jurisDefinición de sui juris en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.