- Containing sulphur or sulphuric acid: the sulphuric by-products of wood firesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Too much of one of the compounds may result in unwanted bitter, rancid, or sulfuric tastes.
- Hard coat anodizing should not be confused with sulfuric anodizing, which places a very thin coating of aluminum oxide on the surface of the aluminum surface.
- His case was that chloroform was a safer form of anaesthetic than sulphuric ether, which had been tried out in Boston in 1846.
late 18th century: from French sulfurique, from Latin (as sulphur).
See sulphur (usage).
Más definiciones de sulphuricDefinición de sulphuric en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.