- A quantity to be added to another.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Perhaps his most famous work was on the number p of partitions of an integer n into summands.
- This includes many surprising analogues to results in commutative algebra theory, such as the Serre splitting theorem on the existence of free summands and the theorem of Bass on the cancellation of free summands.
- Goldie showed that the number of summands in a maximal direct sum of uniform ideals contained in a right ideal I of R is an invariant of I.
mid 19th century: from Latin summandus 'to be added', gerundive of summare.
Más definiciones de summandDefinición de summand en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.