- 1The process of adding things together: the summation of numbers of small pieces of evidenceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- An efficient algorithm for Ewald summation calculations for the multistate empirical valence bond model is also introduced.
- The summation and multiple integration required to calculate the integrated likelihood for s 01 and s 10 are impossible to perform analytically.
- The two most often cited explanations for this phenomenon are unmasking of the effects of deleterious recessive alleles and summation of the dominant effects of multiple loci brought together in the progeny.
- 1.1 [count noun] A sum total of things added together: their value is no mere summation of the values of their component partsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the proposed algorithms, the total deduct-value for a specific sample is a weighted summation of each individual deduct-value that is present.
- If matter is atomic, then it is already a collection of determinate objects in its own right, and it becomes natural to regard the properties of macroscopic substances as mere summations of the natures of the atoms.
- For example, business cycle indicators such as the Conference Board's indexes of leading, coincident, and lagging indicators are essentially weighted summations of key monthly indicators.
- 2The process of summing something up: these will need summation in a single documentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This implies that there is complicated (non-linear) summation of signals converging on to the cell from the retina surrounding the blind spot.
- 2.1 [count noun] A summary: two summations of his work were publishedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Within each, Rody presents a series of readings on canonical and non-canonical authors with entire chapters devoted to some writers, sections, paragraphs and brief plot summations for others.
- Until then, these summations from Four Word Reviews will keep me company.
- Mazower dutifully ends his narrative with brief summations of its recent progress, but they can only come as anticlimax to the terrific events of its past.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you change the relationships of the length of the waves, the summational pattern will likewise change.
- The stories of the latter part of the book of Genesis are told in a very summational fashion in early Exodus.
- Instead, he pares down, offering a summational album, his most relaxed and unforced in years.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The new system of continuous and comprehensive evaluation is nothing but the formative and summative evaluation system which was envisioned in the National Education Policy of 1986.
- Evaluation in this context clearly cannot be a summative, but involves the immersion of the student in a process of collaboration.
- This exposition, necessarily summative and schematic, should not be implied as reflecting a desire for theoretical closure.
Más definiciones de summationDefinición de summation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.