(also Malayan sun bear)
- A small, mainly nocturnal bear which has a brownish-black coat with a light-coloured mark on the chest, native to SE Asia.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Helarctos malayanus, family Ursidae
- The lineages leading to the remaining species - the brown bear the black bear the sun bear and the sloth bear - first became distinct 5-7 M.Y.B.P.
- So, as Sun Hean translated, we asked our hosts, ‘Is the animal a sun bear or a moon bear?’
- There was also difficulty when a confiscation team was going to confiscate a sun bear owned by Alfred, who was then running an ‘animal show’ in Sleman.
Más definiciones de sun bearDefinición de sun bear en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.