(also Malayan sun bear)
Definición de sun bear en inglés:
A small, mainly nocturnal bear which has a brownish-black coat with a light-coloured mark on the chest, native to SE Asia.
- Helarctos malayanus, family Ursidae
- The lineages leading to the remaining species - the brown bear the black bear the sun bear and the sloth bear - first became distinct 5-7 M.Y.B.P.
- So, as Sun Hean translated, we asked our hosts, ‘Is the animal a sun bear or a moon bear?’
- There was also difficulty when a confiscation team was going to confiscate a sun bear owned by Alfred, who was then running an ‘animal show’ in Sleman.
Definición de sun bear en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan