- A child’s close-fitting peaked cotton hat that protects the head and neck from the sun.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- James the Fair, brother of John the Foul (as they are referred to by the others) arrives for the 4th of July sporting a sun bonnet the size of a sombrero and so much foppery that Buzz suddenly looks like Bruce Willis.
- Make sure that Israel packs the pretty sun bonnet that your cousin Maria gave her for Christmas.
- The images below show an assortment typical of the many types of calico sun bonnets which we have.
Más definiciones de sun bonnetDefinición de sun bonnet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.